I love stuffed mushrooms and this time I decided to give it a try and make them at home. The recipe is inspired on what I usually get in restaurants.
- 250 g fresh mushrooms (chestnut, portobello, or any other you like)
- 2 slices of bread, crust removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Remove the stalks of the mushrooms and place them in a baking dish
- In a food processor, add the bread and blend it to get crumbs. Add the garlic, parsley, 1 tbsp of olive oil, and half of the cheese. Blend until well combined.
- Fill each mushroom with the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Roast in the over for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is golden brown. Serve as appetizer or as a side dish.